How do I setup my Wireless Modem?
- Please turn your computer off before installation. Connect the provided Ethernet cable from the modem to your PC.
- Connect the AC power adaptor to the modem and your power outlet.
- Place the modem upright, and rotate the antenna clockwise to the UP position.
- Push the on/off switch located at the bottom of the modem. The lower indicator light on the modem illuminates green.
- Please make sure that your network settings on your PC are set to obtain an IP address automatically and also obtain DNS servers automatically.